Wednesday, October 1, 2008

greg & kylee

Being back in Edmonton means being back in the city of love.
Since I've returned, three of my good friends have gotten engaged!
As an aspiring photographer, I've taken advantage of this prime environment.

I got to take these photographs last week, in the height of autumn beauty.

I've known these two for about a year.
Aren't they just the lovliest?

trees

smile

walk

faces

brick

flowers

fountain

leaves

water

hill

And we got to have a little fun;

jump

graffiti

7 comments:

Julie said...

gorgeous photos.
they are super great!

Theresa said...

I love all of them...I miss edmonton..even though I live just 45 min away!!

ec said...

they are the loveliest. cute couple.

great pics, stister. ( no, that is not a typo ). you know.

luvs.

Nathan Williams said...

eight and ten are my favorites.

you're pro, lauren.

ec said...

so you have a freakin' phone yet?

gee...

The Whiddens said...

Hey! I know him! Haha. They sure make a cute couple.

Anna-b-bonkers said...

We lived in Edmonton for 7 years and moved back to Sasktwo years ago. I still miss the city of love and these pictures make me miss it more. Beautiful!!!!