Monday, April 27, 2009

love

Completion of the semester (and pretty much my program)

+

Weekend road trip home with my brother & his wife to see almost my entire family 

=

LOVE.

lahinfort

We built a fort in the front room. So fun!

l&hinfort

My momma, totally in her element.

mommak

mommak2

I don't know why little kiddies find the need to contort their faces in such ridiculous ways, but I love it.

scaryface

crazyface

littleC

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.



2 comments:

Theresa said...

Awesome! Your mom looks so great!

Julie said...

I just absolutely love you Jack!