Sunday, June 7, 2009

backstreet

If you've ever had a crush on Kevin, Nick, Brian, AJ or Howie D,
(or even if you know who they are...)
you should've been at my house last night.

Photobucket

Two of my roomates and I watched old Backstreet Boys videos for over an hour.

"All I Have To Give"

"I Want It That Way"

"Everybody"

"As Long As You Love Me"

Just a few of the classics we enjoyed.



It was hilarious, and brought back so many memories of my early adolescence.
My first cassette tape, ever, was the first one put out by the Backstreet Boys.
My earliest celebrity crush was, you guessed it, Brian Littrell. (What a babe!)
Oh, the memories.

Backstreet Boys,
you will always have a piece of my heart.








Oh. Get over yourself and admit it.
You love the Backstreet Boys.



5 comments:

amysteed said...

i dont even have to get over myself to admit that I love them. Their concert was the best experience of my life. And back away from Brian, he's mine. haha

Ashley said...

So many memories... I still love them! But let's face it. NSYNC was so much better!

Laura Dunford said...

Hey there lady!

I'm so jealous I missed out on this BSB party. I would have been there singing every word. Can we perhaps do this again this summer? Brian was also my crush. I guess we can share him .. =)

Kristi Beth said...

Oh man. That sounds like quite the night. Hearing any BSB song definitely brings back memories! Just the other day, my sister and I were singing along to the boys in the car. Good times. I always had a crush on Kevin. Memories!

Laura.R said...

Ahh, Lauren.
That music video just made my day.
Remember Boy Band Week?
OH for the LOVE of Backstreet Boys!